NANO CERAMIC FILM
Ceramic films are durable and secure materials. Due to their ability to endure adverse conditions, Nano Ceramic Films are used in NASA’s space program directly on the shuttles, included circuit component chips and even in industrial drill bits and cutting tools. The Ceramic coating has essential solar selectivity originating from its unique molecular structure. Nano-ceramics are atomic-fine, equivalent to 0.000000001m, discrete optical coatings that are deposited through reactive plasma processes. They are therefore able to reject more heat. Nano Ceramic films are more durable than any other window film.
These films offer these remarkable solar properties whilst only having a slight tint, therefore the fact that they are fitted remains undetected.
Nano Ceramic Films:
- Have outstanding resilience – resistance to salt content environment
- Have high total solar energy rejection
- Have high ultraviolet rejection; greater than 99%
- Are 100% dye-free and 100% metal-free
- Natural tone with low reflectivity
- Reduce glare and fading to interior upholstery
- Save energy by reducing fuel/electricity consumption
- Enhance safety with improved glass shatter resistance